Search

Content

Aug 25, 2011

Aztec Snake Eyeliner (AF)

This is a simple 1-color (recolorable) aztec-like eyeliner I made today… I love how it covers the lips beautifully with the head of the snake. (ssssssssss) Smile with tongue out

Found under Makeup - Eyeliner

Note- you will want to have any lipstick your using turned off for the best effect on the lips because the lipsticks will override over the top. Either way, it’s a matter of your own character design. 

Enjoy!

Screenshot

Download

 

Credits - Model used above is Dana by Ariz (3rd down)

3 comments:

Anonymous
at: August 26, 2011 at 6:18 AM said...

This is FABULOUS. So Apocalypto--I want to use it right away! :D Thanks! :)

Anonymous
at: August 26, 2011 at 8:47 AM said...

The community definitively needs more tribal facial paint.

Summer says:
at: August 26, 2011 at 9:48 AM said...

I thought so too... my ideas came from Michael Shapcott's art and my goal is to make a sim based on one of his paintings from the "Blue Truth" collection.

Post a Comment

Behind The Web

blank

Something

FREE Sims 3 Downloads ~by Summer